Updated: Apr 14
YES! 5 REASONS WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS A WEBSITE!
1. ESTABLISH YOUR BUSINESS'S CREDIBILITY
• Your customers expect a website.
• The hard truth is that 85% of people go online to search for businesses.
• 91% of customers have purchased from a business because of an online experience.
• 56% of people stated that they won’t trust a business without a website.
Having a good website instantly boosts your credibility as a legitimate business.
• A website can be your number one tool for standing out from other businesses like yours.
2. GET MORE CUSTOMERS aka “make more money!”
• Getting online enables you to reach more people locally or outside of your region
• 77 percent of U.S. small businesses said a website is a great way to find new customers.
• And bring back loyal ones! Driving traffic back to your sites and boosting customer loyalty
with your brand will also help with the success of your business.
3. GROW YOUR BUSINESS UP,UP, UPPITY!
• Your website can be available 24/7/365 even when you’re not.
A website acts as your “always-on” business advocate during and outside of office hours.
• 81% of U.S. small businesses say that a website has helped to grow their business.
• Your customers are able to leave reviews, good reviews equals good business.
More than 80% of consumers have contacted or purchased with an
online business because of good reviews.
4. GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
• Without a website, you risk losing customers to businesses already taking advantage of the
online marketplace. If you’re in direct competition with another business that has a website,
your competitor has a clear advantage.
• A website can help level the playing field.
• Data runs the world!
• With a website, you can discover crucial information about who is visiting,
where they’re clicking on your site, what they’re engaging with, and where they may be leaving.
• You can see if they’re abandoning their carts at an obscene rate,
which may alert you to lower your prices or make your checkout process smoother.